Competitive Points, aka CP, is a currency in Overwatch 2 that players can use to get the Golden Weapon of any Overwatch heroes, including the new ones like Kiriko and Junker Queen. You need 3000 Competitive Points to unlock a single Golden Weapon. In the wake of that, we find many players who want to know how to get Competitive Points in Overwatch 2 fast.
How to Get Competitive Points in Overwatch 2 Fast
First of all! There is no shortcut to earning Competitive Points fast in Overwatch 2, and it all depends on how good you are at the game. In Overwatch 2, you earn Competitive Points, aka CP, by three means:
- Winning Competitive mode matches.
- Getting a Draw in Competitive mode matches.
- At the end of the Season, you earn bonus Competitive Points based on your highest skill tier in any of your roles (Tank, Damage, Support), including the Open Queue.
You will earn 15 CP (Competitive Points) when you win a Competitive match and 5 CP when you get a Draw.
Now, going to the main topic about how to get Competitive Points in Overwatch 2 fast, the answer to that is you have to grind the Competitive game mode with a pre-made or random team and aim to win matches or at least get a draw. At the same time, you must also focus on getting a high tier in a role instead of switching back and forth between Tank, Damage, and Support.
Doing so will let you earn Competitive Points fast in Overwatch 2. As said earlier, there is no easy way to get CP in Overwatch 2. The process can sound straightforward or daunting and complex, depending on how good you are at playing Overwatch 2.
Here are some other Overwatch 2 guides that might come in handy:
- Does Overwatch 2 on PS5 Have 120 or 60 FPS? – Answered
- Can you Play Overwatch 2 on Steam Deck? – Answered
- Does Overwatch 2 Have a Competitive Party Limit? – Answered
- What Is Included in Overwatch 2 Early Access? – Answered
Overwatch 2 is available on the PC, Xbox, PlayStation, and Nintendo Switch platforms.