The final of the Brawl Stars Championship 2021 is taking place on November 26-28. Because of this, Supercell decided to attract as many viewers as possible with the help of a reward system. You can get gold coins, star points, several exclusive icons, and a unique Cat Burglar Jessie Skin. Basically, points can be obtained by making predictions for matches, but let’s take a closer look at everything.
How Do I Start Earning Points in Brawl Stars?
The first step is to go to the site – https://event.brawlstars.com and log in with Supercell ID. Next, you will be immediately prompted to predict the winners of the matches on the first game day.
First, let’s take a look at the list of rewards along the trophy path:
- 10 coins – 20 points;
- Exclusive badge – 100 points;
- 25 star points – 200 points;
- 25 coins – 300 points;
- Exclusive badge – 500 points;
- 50 star points – 600 points;
- 50 coins – 700 points;
- Exclusive badge – 800 points;
- 100 star points – 900 points;
- Cat Burglar Jessie – 1000 points.
Accordingly, to get the desired skin, you need to score 1000 points. It seems that this is impossible, but if you look at the number of points issued for certain actions, it becomes clear that getting the Cat Burglar Jessie skin in Brawl Stars is quite realistic.
- Registration on the site – 20 points.
- Answers to the quiz – 5 points (1 point for each correct answer).
- Sending a forecast for a match – 5 points.
- The forecast turned out to be correct – 50 points.
- Sending MVP forecast (online) – 10 points.
- First applause in every game (online) – 1 point.
- Each correct past forecast (not necessarily going in a row) – 25 points.
Just make correct predictions and get the skin!