The free-to-play MOBA from TiMi Studio has a vast amount of Held Items- one of which is the Energy Amplifier. After using the Unite move, the Energy Amplifier buffs the player’s damage for 4 seconds on each use of the Unite move. The strength of the buff depends on the level of the item.
The Energy Amplifier is a B Tier Held Item which means it is an average item to use during a battle. The item’s stats will improve when the item is levelled up:
- Level 10: Unite Move Charge Rate +2% Energy with a cooldown of -1.5%
- Level 20: Unite Move Charge Rate +4% Energy with a cooldown of -3%
- Level 30: Unite Move Charge Rate +6% Energy with a cooldown of -4.5%
- Level 1: Damage increase 7%
- Level 10: Damage increase 14%
- Level 20: Damage increase 21%
Players can get an Energy Amplifier in the shop for 1000 Aeos Coins or 625 Aeos Tickets in the Shop.
The best Pokemon for this item are those who can use their Unite Moves repeatedly, as the item’s effect come into play as soon as the Unite Move occurs. This item is recommended for Machamp, Charizard, and Cramorant. Cramorant is particularly effective with the Energy Amplifier making the first 4 seconds of its Gatling Gulp Missile absolutely devastating.