Diablo Immortal is a new game in the Diablo series that was released to the public for download on June 2, 2022. Many players were looking forward to the release of the new game of the legendary series and were very disappointed when they could not find it in the Google Play Store. There are many reasons why this problem can occur, and only some of them can be fixed. Today we will talk about the reasons why Diablo Immortal is not displayed in the Google Play Store and try to help fix this problem.
How to Fix Diablo Immortal Not Visible on Google Play Store
There are two types of causes of this problem: those that can fix and those you cannot influence in any way.
First, let’s talk about reasons which you can influence:
- The Google Play Store app may have crashed. All you can do is write to support or wait until the problem is solved by itself.
- You may have parental controls enabled. In this case, you need to open the settings, disable this feature, and check again for the presence of the game in the Google Play Store.
- Sometimes games don’t show up if your device doesn’t have enough memory. In this case, check the requirements of the game, free up some memory on your device, and check for the game again.
- Diablo Immortal is available to play in most countries, but there are a few countries where the game is not available. In this case, the only solution is to use a VPN.
If you’ve checked all these reasons and the game still doesn’t show up in the Google Play Store, likely, you won’t be able to download Diablo Immortal on your device for one of the following reasons:
- You are using an outdated version of Android.
- Your device is not compatible with the game.
- The characteristics of your smartphone are not enough for the minimum requirements of the game.
In this case, your only decision is to buy a new mobile device, otherwise, the game will never appear in your Google Play Store.
Today we talked about all the reasons why Diablo Immortal is not visible in the Google Play Store and how to fix this problem. We hope you could find a solution in our guide, and you don’t have to buy a new device to play.