Diablo Immortal has finally made its way to the Android, iOS, and PC platforms. The game is available in the official stores. However, some Android platform users face issues downloading the game from Google Play Store. To play the game, players try to get their hands on Diablo Immortal APK download link.
To help you out, we have prepared a handy guide that talks about the Diablo Immortal APK size. We also share a download link, along with the steps to install the APK file.
Disclaimer: If you don’t have confidence in downloading APKs from third-party websites, we request you download the game via the Google Play Store. It not only supports the developers but also helps in maintaining a fair and non-toxic community.
Related | How to Join a Clan in Diablo Immortal
Still, for whatever reason, if you want the APK download link for Diablo Immortals, you will find all the details below.
Diablo Immortal APK Download Link
The Diablo Immortal APK file size is around 77 MB – make sure you have enough space on your device. So, if you want to play the Diablo Immortal and you are facing issues downloading the game from the official store, you can download it from the below link:
- Download the APK file from the above link.
- Open file manager on your phone and click on Downloaded Files.
- Allow installation of unknown sources if you haven’t enabled it yet by navigating to Settings > Safety, and then Privacy > Install Apps From Unknown Sources.
- Once the APK is installed, open the Diablo Immortal application.
- Let the application download additional files. Once that is done, you can play the game.
Note: In the case of the “Problem parsing the package” error, try downloading the files again
Diablo Immortal is a massively multiplayer roleplaying game currently available on the Android, iOS, and PC platforms.