PUBG Mobile is one of the most popular battle royale games from Tencent Games. The game is loaded with a bevy of features that offers an exhilarating experience to its players. One of them is the Voice chat feature which allows players to communicate during the game easily.
Since PUBG Mobile is a competitive title as well, it requires proper communication skills to get to the advanced levels of the game, which is impossible unless you enable the voice chat option in the game.
If you’re new to the game or simply don’t know how to use voice chat in PUBG Mobile, we are here to help you with a detailed guide on using the voice chat feature in PUBG Mobile.
How to use the voice chat feature in PUBG Mobile
By default, the voice chat option is disabled in PUBG Mobile. Follow these steps to enable it:
- Launch PUBG Mobile on your smartphone.
- Click on the Start button to begin a match.
- Once you’re in the game, enable your microphone by pressing the Mic symbol next to the minimap.
- In the same way, turn on the Sound option to hear your teammate’s voice.
- Follow the above steps again if you want to mute yourself or your teammates.
Tip: It’s always recommended to use earphones rather than using the device microphone to avoid unwanted noise and statics from the background.