Are you looking to try out the upcoming Season of COD Mobile before other players do? Then you are at the right place! In our how-to download and play COD Mobile Season 7 Test Servers guide, we share the APK download link and iOS download steps for COD Mobile Season 7 test servers where you can try the upcoming season before it rolls out globally in the coming months.
How to Download COD Mobile Season 7 Test Server
You can download the COD Mobile Season 7 Test Servers on an Android device using the shared APK download links. Meanwhile, if you are on the iOS platform, you have to install the Test Flight application from the Apple Store and then download the COD Mobile Season 7 Test Server application using Test Flight.
How to Install the COD Mobile Season 7 Test Server APK file?
Here is how you can install the APK files on your Android device –
- Download the APK file from the above link. (32-bit for low-end devices. Whereas, 64-bit for mid and high-end devices)
- Open file manager on your phone and click on Downloaded Files.
- Allow installation of unknown sources if you haven’t enabled it yet by navigating to Settings > Safety, and then Privacy > Install Apps from Unknown Sources.
- Once the APK is installed, open the COD Mobile Season 7 application.
- Let the application download additional files. Once that is done, you can play the game.
How to Play the COD Mobile Season 7 Test Server
Once you have downloaded the COD Mobile Season 7 Test Servers application on your Android device using the above APK download links and on your iOS device via the Test Flight application, you can play on COD Mobile Season 7 Test Servers using the icon created on the home screen.
COD: Mobile is a widely popular free-to-play action-multiplayer game currently available on Android and iOS devices.