When the Razer Kishi controller came out, it became the talk of the town right away. The controller was targeted at mobile gamers and promised to enhance the gaming experience on smartphones. It bragged about low latency and claimed to be a universal fit for several phones.
Less than two days ago, Psyonix finally released the mobile version of Rocket League. One of the game’s features is external controller support.
Today, we are going to talk about how you can use Razer Kishi to play Rocket League Sideswipe.
Rocket League Sideswipe: How to Setup Razer Kishi for the Game
Before we dive into the details, let’s get one thing clear: Razer Kishi is compatible with Android 8 and above. For iOS, the compatibility is iPhone 6s and above.
Now, let’s set the controller up. Psyonix’s official website says that you can play RL Sideswipe with any controller that is compatible with your device. This means that if Razer Kishi syncs with your mobile, you can use it to play RL Sideswipe.
Here’s a quick rundown on the process:
- Unlock your Razer Kishi controller and remove your phone case (if you have one).
- On the right side of the controller, you’ll notice a USB port with C-type connector. This is where you’ll be plugging your phone in.
- Plug your phone into the USB port. A light indicator on the right will tell you if your device is connected. Adjust your phone into the controller case.
- Open the Razer Kishi companion app. You can see a list of games that are compatible. If you don’t see your game, you can add it manually.
- You can directly hop into the game without the companion app. Since RL Sideswipe supports external controllers, the game should be smooth!
That’s it! Now you can connect your Razer Kishi to your phone and play Rocket League Sideswipe.