We can all agree that Rocket League Sideswipe is one of the best things that happened to the mobile gaming space. The popular title Rocket League has finally made its debut on mobile. And one of the coolest features is the external controller support.
The 2D plane with 3D elements makes the mobile controls a lot more simple. However, some players may still find the controller easier. Especially, players who are used to playing Rocket League on consoles may like the
Rocket League Sideswipe: How to Connect the Xbox Controller
Here’s how you can play Rocket League Sideswipe using an Xbox controller –
- Switch your controller on and enable Bluetooth
- Enable Bluetooth on your mobile device
- Under the Bluetooth settings > nearby devices, your Xbox controller will be listed. Pair the two devices.
- If the devices don’t connect, try pairing them again.
- Launch RL Sideswipe, and make your way to the arena!
RL Sideswipe supports all kinds of controllers. However, the controller must be compatible with your device.