COD Mobile Season 4 update is well underway and Activision is consistently adding new challenges and events to keep the players engaged. Quite recently, the developers added the Flank and Shank season challenge that allows players to earn various rewards such as weapon skins, battle pass XP, credits, and a lot more.
Like all other COD Mobile challenges, there’s no monetary fee to enter the Flank and Shank challenge; hence players can bag all the rewards without spending a dime. However, they will need to spend some time in multiplayer mode to complete the challenge tasks.
Related: Call of Duty: Mobile redeem codes
COD Mobile Flank and Shank challenge
Flank and Shank is a six-part challenge that will continue till the end of the COD Mobile Season 4. Before moving forward, it’s essential to note that all the below-listed challenges must be completed in sequential order only. Here’s the full list of missions and rewards:
- Throw 5 flashbang grenades in MP Matches – 200 credits and 1000 Battle Pass XP.
- Use the UAV scorestreak 3 times in MP Matches – Concussion Grenade – Earthen and 1000 Battle Pass XP
- Earn 1000 Scorestreak points in MP matches – RPD Earthen and 2000 Battle Pass XP.
- Kill 5 enemies with any Melee weapon in MP matches – SUP Sticker and 2000 Battle Pass XP.
- Kill 10 enemies with the Shadow Blade Operator Skill in MP Matches– Cordite Crash Down and 2000 Battle Pass XP.
- Earn the Back Stabber Medal twice in MP matches – Kali Sticks and 3000 Battle Pass XP.
- Kill 15 enemies with any Kali Sticks in MP matches – Mil-Sim Crash Down and 3000 Battle Pass XP.
Please note: The challenge is only available until COD Mobile Season 4 ends.
If you still have any questions regarding the COD Mobile Flank and Shank event, feel free to ask them in the comments section.
COD: Mobile is a widely popular free-to-play action multiplayer game currently available on Android and iOS devices.
Stay tuned with us for the latest Call of Duty: Mobile intel and updates.