The third season of Call of Duty: Mobile is about to end soon. Although a week is left in the departure of Season 3, Activision has already pushed out the COD Mobile Season 4 update ahead of its schedule.
The new season revolves around Spurned and Burned theme, which brought plenty of new rewards in the brand new Battle Pass. Furthermore, the COD Mobile Season four update is filled with a new functional weapon, scorestreak, multiplayer maps, and modes.
The Season four update is live now on Google Play Store and Apple App Store. If you’re experiencing issues while downloading it, here’s the direct download link to the APK and OBB files.
How to download COD Mobile Season 4 Update?
The COD Mobile Season 4 update APK file size weighs around 90 MB, whereas the OBB file is around 1.5 GB. Thus make sure that your device has 4GB of free storage space before downloading it.
APK Download Link: https://bit.ly/3u41ICG
OBB Download Link: https://bit.ly/3wjvbKe
Follow the steps below to download and install the COD Mobile Season 4 Update:
- Download the APK and OBB files of the game from the above link.
- Locate and install the APK file of the game from the file manager.
- If you haven’t enabled the installation of apps from unknown sources, then do it by navigating to Settings > Safety and privacy > Install apps from Unknown Sources.
- Once the APK is installed, move the OBB file to Android > OBB > om.activision.callofduty.shooter.
- Launch the game and log in with your account to enjoy the latest COD Mobile update.
Note: In the case of the “Problem parsing the package” error, try downloading the files again.