Call of Duty: Mobile got a new public test server or build for its upcoming season four update. The latest build includes many new features that will be tested before the season four update release.
It is available for both Android and iOS devices, and 30,000 to 40,000 players can participate in the newest Call of Duty: Mobile test server. Although no end date hasn’t been announced yet, we believe that the latest test server will last for a week. Therefore, you should be really quick before the testing concludes.
Here’s a guide to install the COD Mobile Season 4 Test Server on your device.
How to download Call of Duty: Mobile’s Season 4 Test Server APK
- Download the COD Mobile season four test server APK file from the above link.
- Locate the downloaded file in the File Manager application.
- Install the APK file.
- If you haven’t enabled the installation of apps from unknown sources, do so by navigating to Settings > Safety and privacy > Install apps from Unknown Sources.
- After successful installation, open the COD Mobile Test Server application.
- Login to the Guest account and enjoy the latest update.
Before installing the build, make sure to clear up space (near about 2x-3x the free space of the actual file size) on your device. Also, ensure you are on a stable connection when downloading, and if it fails, try reinstalling.