Cookie Run: Kingdom is an addictive and very cute RPG in which players have to control various Cookies to fight monsters. The game has a very exciting storyline and no less interesting opponents. For some boss battles, players will have to think carefully about tactics. In this guide, we will tell you how to defeat the Greenish Red Dragon. Let’s get started!
How to Beat 12-30 in Cookie Run Kingdom
Passing the 12th episode of Hollyberry Palace, in the end, players will meet with a fairly strong boss named Greenish Red Dragon. Their Power Level is 383,948. Here is the team we recommend to fight this boss:
- Cotton Cookie as a healer.
- Vampire Cookie deals massive damage in 1v1 fights, so for Greenish Red Dragon, he would be the perfect DPS.
- Dark Choco Cookie is perfect as a tank as his skill lowers the opponent’s defense.
- Sorbet Shark Cookie is great as a Sub-DPS and we recommend using toppings to reduce the cooldown.
- Pumpkin Pie Cookie is needed as the third DPS role, but you can replace it with another strong cookie, like Rye.
The tactic to beat 12-30 in Cookie Run Kingdom is quite simple. You should first use the Dark Choco Cookie skill to lower the Greenish Red Dragon’s defense and then only use the skills of the rest of the cookies. Cotton Cookie will restore the health of the team and at the same time also deal damage to the boss. Also note that when the boss moves his head back and then up a little, he will use Stun Attack. During the rest of the attacks, you can safely use Cookie’s skills.
Now that you know how to beat stage 12-30 in Cookie Run Kingdom, it’s time to get out there and defeat the Greenish Red Dragon!