Wild Rift, the mobile version of League of Legends, is a collection of exciting mechanics that provides in-game bonuses when triggered. Nemesis Duel is one of the special mechanics in the game that randomly activates when two specific champions are confronting each other on the battlefield.
It’s more like an opportunity for players to earn a substantial in-game bonus by settling the out-of-game score. So, who can get into a Nemesis Duel and how does it start? Let’s find out the answers.
Who can get into a Nemesis Duel?
As we’ve mentioned earlier, Nemesis Duel is a special mechanic that sometimes activates when two champions with long-standing grudges face each other in Wild Rift.
- Runeterra’s most fearsome hunters, Rengar and Kha’Zix can get into a Nemesis Duel.
- Nasus and Renekton is the another champion pair that can invovle in a Nemesis Duel.
How to Start a Nemesis Duel in Wild Rift?
In order to keep it a surprise mechanic, Nemesis Duel doesn’t always occur even if you meet all the requirements. However, here are some factors that can initiate a battle between Nemesis Duel:
- Both champions are alive and fairly high level
- Neither have taken or dealt damage for a short time
- The two champions are at least a short distance apart
Once all the requirements are achieved, lucky players will see an in-game display informing them that it’s on!
Victory goes to whichever champion delivers damage to the other within three seconds of the crushed champion’s elimination. You don’t have to score the kill, yet you should have straightforwardly contributed.