Free Fire’s upcoming OB26 update is almost here and is expected to release in the first week of February. In the meantime, the developers have announced the Free Fire OB26 Advance Server in which players can test new features by participating in the beta testing program.
The registrations for the Free Fire Advance Server are open now and interested users can register for it to get early access to the OB26 update ahead of the global release. Here’s an essential guide for it.
How to register for Free Fire OB26 Update Advance Server?
- Go to the official Free Fire OB26 Advance Server website.
- Login to your Facebook account which must be linked with Garena Free Fire.
- Provide your details in the registration form, including name, e-mail address, and contact number.
- Click on the Submit button to complete your registration process.
- Check your In-game mailbox for confirmation.
It’s important to note that you will need an activation code to access the Free Fire Advance Server. Only the selected registered users will receive the Activation code in their game’s mail-box section.
Also, make sure that you report bugs and glitches while playing the Advance Server in order to receive rewards like Diamonds in the Free Fire Global version.