Call of Duty: Mobile Season 2 is expected to begin on March 11, and before its global release, Activision has released a new version for the test server build. This time, the COD Mobile test server’s limit has been capped to 10K players for both Android and iOS device holders.
In addition to this, the company has also revealed that they’ve added a new version of Stick & Stones (with swords), Battle Royale Tank Battle mode, Scorestreak – Napalm, BR Class Spotter, new functional weapon AS-VAL, and a lot more content to the Call of Duty: Mobile’s latest server.
Here’s an essential guide to download the COD Mobile Season 2 test server on your smartphone.
COD Mobile Test Server: How to download on Android?
To download the COD Mobile Season 2 test server on Android, you’ll need the APK file for the same. While we have listed its download link below, it’s important to note that at least 4GB of free storage space is required to accommodate the application.
Download Link: https://bit.ly/3oWA2gc
- Download the Call of Duty: Mobile Season 2 Beta Test Server APK.
- Locate the downloaded file on your device in the download folder.
- Open the APK file and hit the Install button.
- Open the Call of Duty: Mobile Public Test application.
- Login to the guest account to start playing.
COD Mobile Test Server: How to download on iOS?
Fortunately, the latest COD Mobile Test server build has also been made available to the iOS platform. However, you will need to be a part of the Apple TestFlight program to test the new features. Here are the steps:
Invitation Link: https://apple.co/3cKyBiB (10,000 Player Limit)
- Install TestFlight on the iOS device that you’ll use for testing.
- Click on the abovementioned Invitation link.
- Tap View in TestFlight and Start Testing.
[Update 28/2] – The developers are encountering various issues with the just released version of the test build and the teams are working on fixing these issues before re-releasing the test. The test build will go live again within 24 hours.