Call of Duty: Mobile is an incredibly fun game that lets you play against players around the world. While this is an excellent game for competing against random players, gamers sometimes like to play against or challenge their COD Mobile friends. Now that’s a very rare situation when COD Mobile’s matchmaking system puts you up against your friends even if you both hit the Start button at the same time.
In such a case, users can create a Private Room, also known as a Custom Room in Call of Duty: Mobile, to host tournaments or play against their friends. The private room features allow the host to customize every aspect of the match, including map, gameplay mode, rules, and more. The best part is that one can make private rooms in COD Mobile for free.
So here’s how to create private rooms in COD Mobile and organize your custom matches.
How to make private rooms in Call of Duty: Mobile?
These are the steps to create a private room in COD Mobile:
- Open Call of Duty: Mobile on your device.
- Go to Battle Royale, or Multiplayer section, depending on which mode you want to play.
- Click on the Menu button (≡) located at the top right corner of the screen.
- Click on Private in the drop-down list.
- Finallly, invite your friends or simply ask them to join the room using this ID.
Please note: Don’t hit the back button after creating a room; otherwise, the system will change ID every time you make a private room.