Grand Chase has finally been released on mobile, but right now everybody seems to be rerolling in the game for the best possible heroes. In today’s article. I am going to share with you a complete guide on how to reroll in Grand Chase for mobile and also what characters should you be aiming for.
I must warn you that rerolling for those perfect heroes in the game can become addictive, but it’s also time consuming and can be extremely stressful. I recommend you not to set your reroll standards too high for the game and set from the beginning a maximum number of rerolls you are going to do (I recommend no more than 10, which should take around 25 minutes).
With these in mind, let’s move on to our guide on how to reroll in Grand Chase and what characters to aim for in your first Premium Summon.
What does it mean to Reroll in Grand Chase?
This is a term used in many games like this one, also known as Gacha Games. Basically, a reroll means restarting the game from scratch and taking advantage of a hero drop, doing it over and over again until you receive a hero (or more, in this case) that are really high quality. In this case, we’re talking about at least 1 SR character (ideally 2) and a total of around 5 SR and S heroes.
So your goal is to get the best possible characters in order to ensure the smoothest possible start in the game. Just set a number of maximum rerolls you’re willing to go through and stick to it. I’ve heard of players doing this for days in a row just to get that perfect set of heroes and it’s way too much, imho. The game is fun even if you don’t do this at all!
How to Reroll in Grand Chase?
Unlike other games, KOG’s title makes it really easy for us to start over. Here is how to do it:
1. First of all, it’s very important when logging into the game to do so as a Guest (so don’t connect to social media yet – so no Google, Facebook, Twitter or Game Center). You can connect later, though.
2. Skip all cutscenes and go through everything as fast as possible until you end up in the main screen. You will have to go through the tutorial, unfortunately and it takes about 2 minutes once you get the hang of things.
3. Once on the main menu, collect your pre-registration rewards by tapping the Envelope Button and collecting all rewards from the System. You will get a bunch of things, but also 10 Premium Summon tickets.
4. Go to the home screen, then the Premium Hero Summon option and choose the 10+1 time Summon:
5. You will randomly draw 11 characters. My draw, for example, was particularly awful as I only got 3 S characters and not more:
6. If you don’t like what you got, it’s time to reroll: in order to do it, all you have to do is tap the cogwheel button in the upper right corner, then select the “Delete account” option in the bottom right.
7. After deleting your account, you will start over. Go through everything again and get the Premium Summon once again. Here is my second try – even worse than first, right?
What characters to reroll for in Grand Chase?
I’m working on a Tier list for the Grand Chase characters, but until that is published (I will make sure to let you know when it’s ready), here is my recommended approach for this thing:
You should aim for getting at least 1 SR character from the drop, ideally 2 SR characters (but this is very rare). If you get a total of 5 SR ad S characters combined, then you can consider that you had a great drop. And you could just stop here, it should be good enough.
However, you might want to take this one step further and aim for specific heroes. The most important are the SR heroes and I would recommend any of the following SRs: Odd-eye Mari, Rufus or Highlander Sieghart. The best of the best is at the moment Lass, but he drops once every million years (or so), so don’t really waste too much time going for him.
In the end, I think that if you get 1 SR, you should be happy and just keep them, no matter who they are. You can even get a good deal with 5 S heroes – in the end, it’s all about playing the game and enjoying it, not wasting time with rerolls, going for the best possible rewards.
Note: You’re getting Lass as a reward when completing the story chapter 7-9, so you will still get him eventually, not really worth wasting too much time for him early on. Just enjoy the game and only reroll a few times, especially if you get a really crappy one like my second in the screenshots above.
Finally, if you want to know which are the best characters in the game at the moment (maybe to decide if you should try again or stick with the ones you got), why not check out our Grand Chase tier list here? We have also published some Grand Chase tips and tricks recently, so make sure to check our complete guide out to make sure you’re on the right track.