Yan Fei is an upcoming playable character in Genshin Impact who was recently leaked right after version 1.5 beta testing began. She is a four-star Pyro user whose weapon of choice is a Catalyst. Yan Fei is supposed to release with Genshin Impact 1.5 update. In this article, we will talk about weapons and artifacts that are suited for Yan Fei.
Yanfei Elemental Abilities
Before we recommend artifacts and weapons for Yan Fei. You should know about her elemental skill and burst abilities. For other details like passive talents and more, check out our other guide.
Yanfei Elemental Skill – Signed Edict
Yan Fei’s elemental skill Signed Edict summons a blistering flame that deals AoE Pyro DMG. Opponents hit by the flames grant Yan Fei the maximum number of Scarlet Seals.
Yanfei Elemental Burst – Done Deal
Yan Fei’s elemental burst attack Done Deal triggers a spray of intense flames that rush at nearby opponents, dealing AoE Pyro damage, granting Yan Fei the maximum number of Scarlet Seals and Applying Brilliance to her.
What does Brilliance do in Yan Fei’s elemental burst?
Brilliance grants Yan Fei a Scarlet Seal at fixed intervals. It also increases her damaged dealt by charged attacks. The effect of Brilliance ends as soon as Yan Fei leaves the field or falls in battle.
Best Artifacts for Yan Fei
Yan Fei is a Pyro user and some of the best artifacts to complement her Pyro and Normal attacks is the Crimson Witch of Flame set.
- 2-Piece Set – Pyro DMG Bonus +15%
4-Piece Set – Increases Overloaded and Burning DMG by 40%. Increases Vaporize and Melt DMG by 15%. Using an Elemental Skill increases 2-Piece Set effects by 50% for 10s. Max 3 stacks.
As we already know, Genshin Impact elemental reactions play a vital role during any combat situation. And with the help of the Crimson Witch of Flame artifact set, Yan Fei will not only get a Pyro DMG Bonus of 15%, she will also deal an increased elemental reaction(like Overloaded, Vaporize, the overpowered Melt, etc) damage.
It is highly likely that many Genshin Impact players will not have Crimson Witch of Flame artifact set. So, here are some other artifacts for Yan Fei –
- Gladiator’s Finale
- Wanderer’s Troupe
Best Weapons for Yan Fei
Here are the list of weapons that we recommend for Yan Fei.
- Mappa Mare( Four Star Catalyst)
- Passive Ability – Triggering an Elemental reaction grants an 8% Elemental DMG Bonus for 10s. Max 2 stacks.
- Lost Prayer to the Sacred Winds(Five Star Catalyst)
- Passive Ability – Increases Movement SPD by 10%. When in battle, gain an 8% Elemental DMG Bonus every 4s. Max 4 stacks. Lasts until the character falls or leaves combat.
- Solar Pearl( Four Star Catalyst)
- Passive Ability – Normal Attack hit increase Elemental Skill and Elemental Burst DMG by 20% for 6s. Likewise, Elemental Skill or Elemental Burst hits increase Normal Attack DMG by 20% for 6s.
Genshin Impact 1.5 Artifacts
Genshin Impact is a free to play gacha-based role-playing game currently available on PC, PS4, Android, and iOS.