Genshin Impact 1.3 update is right around the corner, and with that, we have Xiao’s banner release – and as being of the most sought after playable character in Genshin Impact – many of the players in the community will be rolling for Xiao’s banner. Keeping that in mind, today we are going to talk about the character ascension materials required to ascend Xiao. Also, we will be showing some of the best locations to farm those materials.
Xiao’s banner will release on February 3, 2021, post Genshin Impact 1.3 update. We have around eight days to farm Xiao’s Ascension Materials. So, without any further ado let us check out the materials that you should start farming right away.
Xiao’s Character Ascension Materials
Being an Anemo user, the primary ascension material that Xiao requires for ascension is the Vayuda Turquoise series, including –
- Vayuda Turquoise Sliver X 1
- Vayuda Turquoise Fragment X 9
- Vayuda Turquoise Chunk X 9
- Vayuda Turquoise Gemstone X 6
Juvenile Jade is the second ascension material that players require to ascend Xiao in Genshin Impact.
- Ascension LVL 2 – Juvenile Jade X 2
- Ascension LVL 3 – Juvenile Jade X 4
- Ascension LVL 4 – Juvenile Jade X 8
- Ascension LVL 5 – Juvenile Jade X 12
- Ascension LVL 6 – Juvenile Jade X 20
Here is the full breakdown of Xiao’s Character Ascension Materials required to ascend him to LVL 90.
Location for Farming Xiao’s Ascension Materials
- Qingxin Flower Best Farming Location in Genshin Impact.
- How to get Juvenile Jade in Genshin Impact
- How to get Vayuda Turquoise Sliver in Genshin Impact
- Slime Condensate and higher variants are obtained by killing slimes.
More will be added soon!
Related | How old is Hu Tao in Genshin Impact
Genshin Impact is a free to play gacha-based role-playing game currently available on PC, PS4, Android, and iOS.