Tighnari is a five-star Dendro element user from the Sumeru region in Genshin Impact, whose weapon of choice is a Bow. Tighnari will get his own Character Event Wish banner during the version 3.0 update. And in the wake of that, we are here to talk about Tighnari’s Constellations and Passive Talents and how you can unlock them in Genshin Impact.
Genshin Impact Tighnari Constellations & Passive Talents Guide
Below you will find Tighnari’s passive talents and his Constellations with details on how you can unlock them.
Tighnari’s Passive Talents and How to Unlock Them
The Encyclopedic Knowledge passive talent of Tighnari gets unlocked from the get-go. You unlock the remaining two passive talents by leveling up Tighnari and ascending him through his different ascension phases.
- Encyclopedic Knowledge – Displays the location of nearby resources unique to Sumeru on the mini-map
- Keen Sight – After Tighnari fires a Wreath Arrow, his Elemental Mastery is increased by 50 for 4 seconds.
- Scholarly Blade – For every point of Elemental Master Tighnari possesses, his Charged Attack and Fashioner’s Tanglevine Shaft DMG are increased by 0.05%. The maximum DMG Bonus obtainable this way is 50%.
Tighnari’s Constellations in Genshin Impact
Below you will find all six constellations of Tighnari in Genshin Impact –
- Beginnings Determined at the Roots (C1) – Tighnari’s Charged Attack CRIT Rate is increased by 15%
- Origins Known From the Stem (C2) – When there are opponents within the Vijnana-Khanda Field created by Vijnana-Phala Mine, Tighnari gains 20% Dendro DMG Bonus. The effect will last up to 6 seconds if the field’s duration ends or if it no longer has opponents in it.
- Fortunes Read Amongst the Branches (C3) – Increases the level of Fashioner’s Tanglevine Shaft by 3.
- Withering Glimpsed in the Leaves (C4) – When Fashioner’s Tanglevine Shaft is unleashed, all party members gain 60 Elemental Master for 8 seconds. If the Fashioner’s Tanglevine Shaft triggers a Burning, Bloom, Aggravate, or Spread reaction, their Elemental Mastery will be further increased by 60. This latter case will also refresh the buff state’s duration.
- Comprehension Amidst the Flowers (C5) – Increases the Level of Vijnana-Phala Mine by 3.
- Karma Adjudged From the Leaden Fruit (C6) – Wreath Arrow’s charging time is decreased by 0.9 seconds, and will produce 1 additional Clusterbloom Arrow upon hit.
How to Unlock Tighnari’s Constellations in Genshin Impact?
You can unlock Tighnari’s Constellations in Genshin Impact by obtaining his Stella Fortuna—which you get when you receive a copy of Tighnari while wishing on his Character Event Wish banner.
That’s it for now. Make sure to check out our coverage on the Genshin Impact version 2.8 update.
Genshin Impact is a free-to-play gacha-based role-playing game currently available on PC, PS4, PS5, Android, and iOS.