Tighnari is a five-star Dendro element user from the Sumeru region in Genshin Impact, whose weapon of choice is a Bow. Tighnari will get his own Character Event Wish banner during the version 3.0 update. And in the wake of that, we are here with Genshin Impact Tighnari’s abilities guide, where we talk about his Elemental Skill, Elemental Burst, and Attack Talents.
With that said, let us check out our Genshin Impact Tighnari’s abilities guide.
Genshin Impact Tighnari Abilities Guide
Tighnari has three abilities similar to any other playable character.
Tighnari Attack Talents
Tighnari’s Attack Talent is called Khanda Barrier-Buster, and here is what it does –
- Normal Attack – Perform up to 4 consecutive shots with a bow.
- Charged Attack – Perform a more precise Aimed Shot with increased DMG. While Aiming, the power of Dendro will accumulate on the arrowhead before the arrow is fired. Has different effects based on how long the energy has been charged:
- Charge Level 1: Fires off an arrow carrying the power of flora that deals Dendro DMG.
- Charge Level 2: Fires off a Wreath Arrow that deals Dendro DMG. Upon hit, the Wreath Arrow will create 4 Clusterbloom Arrows that will track nearby opponents automatically and deal Dendro DMG.
- Plunging Attack – Fires off a shower of arrows in mid-air before falling and striking the ground, dealing AoE DMG upon impact.
Tighnari Elemental Skill
Tighnari’s Elemental Skill is called Vijnana-Phala Mine and here is what it does –
- Tighnari throws a Vijnana Stormheart ahead that deals AoE Dendro DMG, creating a Vijnana-Khanda Field that sends opponents within it spiraling into confusion. Additionally, Tighnari gainst the Vijnana Penetrator effect, which will decrease the next Wreath Arrow’s charging time by 1.5 seconds. This effect will dissipate once the skill duration ends or after Tighnari has fired 3 Wreath Arrows.
“If seeds wither apart from the soil, they will remain a single seed. But if returned to the soil, they shall multiply ten-million fold.”
Tighnari Elemental Burst
Tighnari’s main ability, his Elemental Burst, is called Fashioner’s Tangelvine Shaft, and here is what it does –
- Combines the power of all seeds to fire 6 Tanglevine Shafts that can track opponents and deal Dendro DMG. After they hit, the Tanglevine Shafts will create a secondary wave of Tanglevine Shafts that can also track opponents and deal Dendro DMG on hit.
“Do not seek to escape so easily. The vines grow and regrow ever on. Things might get dicey if you don’t clear every last one of them out.”
That’s it for now. Make sure to check out our coverage on the Genshin Impact version 2.8 update.
Genshin Impact is a free-to-play gacha-based role-playing game currently available on PC, PS4, PS5, Android, and iOS.