Xiangling is a four-star Pyro-Polearm user in Genshin Impact that has the potential to become a great DPS character. In this Xiangling build guide, we will share the best weapons and artifacts for her after Genshin Impact 1.5 update.
Related | Genshin Impact: The Best Noelle Build
The Best Xiangling Build
Here are the weapons and artifacts that will help you in creating the best Xiangling build.
Best Weapons for Xiangling
While selecting a weapon for Xiangling, you have to pay attention to which stat you are missing the most. Even after equipping artifacts.
- CRIT Rate
- CRIT Damage
- Energy Recharge
- Phy DMG%
Depending on that, you can select the below weapons.
- Crescent Pike – Four Star Polearm with Physical DMG% as secondary stat bonus.
- Obtained via crafting.
- Weapon Ability – After picking up an Elemental Orb/Particle, Normal and Charged Attacks deal an additional 20% ATK as DMG for 5s.
- Deathmatch – Four Star Polearm with CRIT Rate% as secondary stat bonus.
- Obtained via Genshin Impact Battle Pass.
- Weapon Ability – If there are at least 2 opponents nearby, ATK is increased by 16% and DEF is increased by 16%. If there are fewer than 2 opponents nearby, ATK is increased by 24%.
- Primordial Jade Winged-Spear – Five Star Polearm with CRIT Rate% as secondary stat bonus.
- Obtained via crafting.
- Weapon Ability – On a hit, increases ATK by 3.2% for 6s. Max 7 stacks. This effect can only occur once every 0.3s. While in possession of the maximum possible stacks, DMG dealt is increased by 12%.
Support or Burst DPS
If you are lacking energy recharge after equipping artifacts. Then these weapons are for you. But if your energy recharge is good, then for Burst DPS build or Phy DPS build go for the Primordial Jade Winged Spear, Crescent Pike or Deathmatch.
- Favonius Lance – Four Star Polearm with Energy Recharge% as secondary stat bonus.
- Obtained via Gacha.
- Weapon Ability – CRIT hits have a 60% chance to generate a small number of Elemental Particles, which will regenerate 6 Energy for the character. Can only occur once every 12s.
- Skyward Spine – Five Star Polearm with Energy Recharge% as secondary stat bonus.
- Obtained via Gacha.
- Weapon Ability – Increases CRIT Rate by 8% and increases Normal ATK SPD by 12%. Additionally, Normal and Charged Attacks hits on opponents have a 50% chance to trigger a vacuum blade that deals 40% of ATK as DMG in a small AoE. This effect can occur no more than once every 2s.
Best Artifacts for Xiangling
Here are some of the best artifacts for Xiangling.
Crimson Witch Artifact Set
Players can use four pieces of Crimson Witch set on Xiangling if they want to use her as Pyro DPS.
- 2-Piece Set – Pyro DMG Bonus +15%
- 4-Piece Set – Increases Overloaded and Burning DMG by 40%. Increases Vaporize and Melt DMG by 15%. Using an Elemental Skill increases 2-Piece Set effects by 50% for 10s. Max 3 stacks.
Gladiators Finale Artifact Set
If combined with Bloodstained Chivalry, players can achieve Phy DPS build for Xiangling.
- 2-Piece: ATK +18%.
- 4-Piece: If the wielder of this artifact set uses a Sword, Claymore or Polearm, increases their Normal Attack DMG by 35%.
Bloodstained Chivalry Artifact Set
If combined with Gladiators Finale set, players can achieve Phy DPS build for Xiangling.
- 2-Piece Bonus – Physical DMG +25%
- 4-Piece Bonus – After defeating an opponent, increases Charged Attack DMG by 50%, and reduces its Stamina cost to 0 for 10s. Also triggers with wild animals such as boars, squirrels and frogs.
Noblesse Oblige Artifact Set
Players can use four pieces of Noblesse Oblige set on Xiangling if they want to use her as support and as a decent Burst DPS. But, if you combine it with Crimson witch you can get an optimal Burst DPS build.
- 2-Piece Bonus – Elemental Burst DMG +20%
- 4-Piece Bonus – Using an Elemental Burst increases all party members’ ATK by 20% for 12s. This effect cannot stack.
Pale Flame Artifact Set
- 2 Piece – Physical damage is increased by 25%.
- 4 Piece – When an elemental skill hits the opponent, ATK is increased by 6% for 7 seconds. This effect stacks up to 3 times and can be triggered once every 0.3 seconds. Once 3 stacks are reached, the 2-set effect is increased by 100%.
Best optimal artifact set for Xiangling
For Pyro Burst DPS build go with below artifacts.
- Two pieces of Noblesse Oblige.
- Two pieces of Crimson Witch.
For Phy DPS build go with below artifacts.
- Two pieces of Bloodstained Chivalry.
- Two pieces of Gladiators Finale.
Genshin Impact is a free to play gacha-based role-playing game currently available on PC, PS4, Android, and iOS.