Yoimiya is a five-star Pyro Bow user in Genshin Impact whose character event wish banner Tapestry of Golden Flame is currently underway. While she is not that liked by the Genshin Impact community, she is a great character with one of the most unique playstyles. In this guide, we will share some of the best weapons and artifacts for Yoimiya which will help you create the best build for her.
Related | Genshin Impact: Best Build For Ayaka
The Best Build For Yoimiya
Here are some of the weapons and artifacts for Yoimiya which will allow you to create the best Yoimiya build.
Best Weapons for Yoimiya
The best weapon for Yoimiya is the Thundering Pulse. Meanwhile, the Rust or Hamayumi Bow is a good free-to-play option for players who don’t want to roll for the new weapon.
- Thundering Pulse
- Increases ATK by 20% and grants the might of the Thunder Emblem. At stack level 1/2/3, the Thunder Emblem increases Normal Attack DMG by 12/24/40%/ The Character will obtain 1 stack of Thunder Emblem in each of the following scenarios: Normal Attack deals DMG (stack lasts 5s), casting Elemental Skill (stack lasts 10s); Energy is less than 100% (stack disappears when Energy is full). Each stack’s duration is calculated independently.
- Amos’ Bow
- Increases Normal and Charged Attack DMG by 12%. Normal and Charged Attack DMG increases by 8% every 0.1s for up to 5 times.
- Increases Normal Attack DMG by 40% but decreases Aimed Shot DMG by 10%.
- Increases Normal Attack DMG by 16% and Charged Attack DMG by 12%. When the equipping character’s Energy reaches 100%, this effect is increased by 100%.
Best Artifacts for Yoimiya
Here are some of the best Artifacts for Yoimiya.
Shimenawa’s Reminiscence Artifact Set
- 2 Piece Set – ATK +18%
- 4 Piece Set – When casting an Elemental Skill, if the character has 15 or more Energy, the loose 15 Energy and Normal/Charged/Plunging Attack DMG is increased by 50% for 10s.
Crimson Witch Artifact Set
- 2-Piece Set – Pyro DMG Bonus +15%
- 4-Piece Set – Increases Overloaded and Burning DMG by 40%. Increases Vaporize and Melt DMG by 15%. Using an Elemental Skill increases 2-Piece Set effects by 50% for 10s. Max 3 stacks.
The four-piece set bonus for artifacts like Crimson Witch is not that effective with Yoimiya, as she lacks AoE damage, triggering basic effects like Overloaded, Vaporize or Melt is a pretty cumbersome task.
[Writer’s Recommendation] I am currently using two pieces of Shimenawa’s Reminiscence and two pieces of Crimson Witch on my Yoimiya. And, so far the current combination is working fine for me.
So, I would recommend players to go for two pieces of Shimenawa’s Reminiscence and two pieces of Crimson Witch. If you don’t have a decent Shimenawa’s Reminiscence artifact piece, you can also use the Gladiator’s Finale set, as the end goal is to get that 18% ATK bonus.
How to Play Yoimiya
After using Yoimiya, I can say that building her is pretty easy than any other character. You don’t have to worry about Energy recharge, elemental mastery, burst damage bonus, and all that. The only thing you should focus on is the ATK%, CRIT Rate%, and CRIT DMG, that’s all.
Now talking about how to play Yoimiya, it is simple, use her elemental skills and then left-click as fast as you can. [Note: don’t break your mouse or phone]
The best way to utilize Yoimiya is by using her Normal Attacks whilst using her Elemental Skill. Using Xinqiu’s elemental burst will help you to dish out more damage from Yoimiya’s normal attacks.
There’s all for now. Check out our Genshin Impact guides section for more information.
Genshin Impact is a free-to-play gacha-based role-playing game currently available on PC, PS4, PS5, Android, and iOS.
We are hiring game guide writers!
Touch, Tap, Play is looking for experienced writers to produce guides for popular mobile and Nintendo Switch titles. If mobile gaming is your passion and you want to get paid to create guides, you’re in the right place. Check out our job ad today!