Genshin Impact’s Unreconciled Stars event’s phase 3 started on November 23, 2020. It is the third and final phase of the long-running event. It is also the phase where players can complete the final objectives for Prinzessin’s Pact passive quest that rewards players with a 4-star character, Fischl.
Alike other phases, players have to complete a quest before they can move forward with the Fallen Star Challenge. Also, for those of you who don’t know, the fallen star challenge is a little different and creative version of the Meteorite gathering quest that we did in phase 2 of the Unreconciled Stars event.
How to Start Star of Destiny event and Fallen Star Challenge?
The Star of Destiny event is available/unlocked starting November 23, 2020. To unlock the Fallen Star Challenge in Genshin Impact, players must first complete the quest “What the Skies Conceal, the Water Reveals”. Here is how you can complete the quest without any problem.
- Talk to Mona at Starfell Valley.
- Teleport to the Qingce Village waypoint and talk to Jinglun.
- You will then have to salvage two meteorites. The location is shown in the mini-map.
- Report back to Jinglun.
- After that, you are asked to examine three nearby victims.
- Moving forward you have to give Gao some Qince Stir Fry.
- Report back to Mona.
- At last, head south, near the beach you can find the giant meteorite as well as the start to the Fallen Star challenges.
Fallen Star Challenge Guide
Hoping you are done with the pre-requisite quests and all that. Now is time to move forward with the fallen star challenge. In this challenge, players are supposed to submit celestial energy in midst of a small skirmish.
The Fallen Star Challenge in Genshin Impact can be played with friends or random people via matchmaking, i.e Co-op, or you can go solo. We suggest you do this quest in co-op mode as it comes with its own benefits.
Related | All characters in Genshin Impact
Before, mentioning the pros of the doing the fallen star challenge in co-op mode. Let us talk about the contents and major jargons of this challenge. In the Fallen Star challenge players are granted two random buffs. These are:
- Fecund Starbust – It Increases the efficiency of Celestial Energy submission.
- Heroic Starbust – It intermittently increases the ATK of the current character and all nearby characters.
Getting free buffs in Genshin Impact means the challenge is not that easy. We have learned this from our past experience in the Spiral Abyss. Similarly here, once players start the Fallen Star challenge they encounter on of the three below mentioned anomalies.
- Orbital Shift – The orbital shift changes the location where you have to submit the celestial energy.
- Dark Omen – The mobs/enemies are more aggressive.
- Inauspicious Star – Submitting celestial energy becomes riskier as you may lose progress if you are interrupted.
Now, that you are aware of what buffs you will get and what kind of anomalies you might face during this challenge. We suggest you complete it in co-op mode as each online player will be given a buff and all can utilize it at the same time. Secondly, it is easier to deal with enemies and submit celestial energy if you are playing the challenge in co-op mode.
Genshin Impact is a free to play gacha-based role-playing game currently available on PC, PS4, Android, and iOS.