Jean is a five-star Anemo user in Genshin Impact, whose weapon of choice is a sword. She is a Support character who excels at burst healing. Players can also use Jean as a Sub-DPS or Physical DPS unit.
With the addition of Corrosion Leyline Disorder in Genshin Impact’s Spiral Abyss, many players are looking forward to building their Jean. She is one of the best healers in the game to counter the Corrosion debuff, and since she is a day one character, many of you might already have her.
With that said, let us check out the best builds for Jean in Genshin Impact.
Best Builds for Jean
Here are some of the best builds for Jean.
Jean Physical DPS Build
Here are the weapons and artifacts using which you can attain Jean’s best Physical DPS build.
- Aquila Favonia – A five-star sword with Physical Damage% as secondary stat bonus.
- Weapon Skill: Falcon’s Defiance – ATK is increased by 20%. Triggers on taking DMG: the soul of the Falcon of the West awakens, holding the banner of the resistance aloft, regenerating HP equal to 100% of ATK and dealing 200% of ATK as DMG to surrounding opponents. This effect can only occur once every 15s.
- Prototype Rancour – A four-star sword with Physical Damage% as secondary stat bonus.
- Weapon Skill: Smashed Stone – On hit, Normal or Charged Attacks increase ATK and DEF by 4% for 6s. Max 4 stacks. Can only occur once every 0.3s.
If you want a pure Physical DPS build for Jean, then the best artifact for her is four pieces of Pale Flame. You can also mix a few other artifacts like two pieces of Gladiator’s Finale or Shimenawa’s Remininescense with Viridescent Venerer. Or, two pieces of Pale Flame with two pieces of any aforementioned artifact.
- 2-Piece Bonus – Physical DMG +25%.
- 4-Piece Bonus – When an Elemental Skill hits an opponent, ATK is increased by 9% for 7s. This effect stacks up to 2 times and can be triggered once every 0.3s. Once 2 stacks are reached, the 2-set effect is increased by 100%.
- 2-Piece Bonus – Anemo DMG Bonus +15%.
- 4-Piece Bonus – Increases Swirl DMG by 60%. Decreases opponent’s Elemental RES to the element infused in the Swirl by 40% for 10s.
Jean Support: Healer Build
Here are the weapons and artifacts using which you can attain Jean’s best healer support build.
- Skyward Blade – A five-star sword with Energy Recharge% as secondary stat bonus.
- Weapon Skill: Sky-Piercing Fang – CRIT Rate increased by 4%. Gains Skypiercing Might upon using an Elemental Burst: Increases Movement SPD by 10%, increases ATK SPD by 10%, and increases the DMG of Normal and Charged Attack hits by 20% for 12s.
- Sacrificial Sword – A four-star sword with Energy Recharge% as secondary stat bonus.
- Weapon Skill: Composed – After dealing damage to an opponent with an Elemental Skill, the skill has a 40% chance to end its own CD. Can only occur once every 30s.
For a healer support build, the Maiden Beloved artifact set is best for Jean.
- 2-Piece Bonus – Character Healing Effectiveness +15%
- 4-Piece Bonus – Using an Elemental Skill or Burst increases healing received by all party members by 20% for 10s.
The Best Optimal Build for Jean in Genshin Impact
The best optimal build for Jean combines both Support and Physical DPS aspects.
- Weapon – Aquila Favonia [In case you don’t have Aquila Favonia, go for Prototype Rancour.]
- Artifact – Two pieces of Pale Flame and two pieces of Maiden Beloved. [If you have decent Physical DMG bonus, you can replace Pale Flame with Viridescent Venerer.
Genshin Impact is a free-to-play gacha-based role-playing game currently available on PC, PS4, Android, and iOS.