One of the most awaited upcoming playable characters of Genshin Impact, Hu Tao, is finally coming to the game on March 2, 2021. Players can get Hu Tao by performing wishes on her character event wish banner – Moment of Bloom. For players who don’t know, Hu Tao is a five-star Pyro user. Whose weapon of choice is a polearm.
In the wake of Hu Tao’s official release, players are eager to know the best weapons and artefact sets for an optimal Hu Tao build. We know that Character Builds in Genshin Impact are subjective and based on player preference – High DPS or Support.
Keeping all that in mind, here are the weapons and artefacts of Genshin Impact that we deem fit for Hu Tao.
Hu Tao Best Build – High DPS
The best weapon for Hu Tao in Genshin Impact is none other than the Staff of Homa. The passive ability of Staff of Homa “Reckless Cinnabar ” increases characters HP by 20 to 40%.
Moreover, it provides an ATK Bonus based on 0.8 to 1.6% of the wielder’s Max HP. And when the wielder’s HP is less than 50%, this ATK bonus is increased by an additional 1 to 1.8% of Max HP.
And all of this stats bonus is further complemented by Hu Tao’s elemental skill – Guide to Afterlife, wherein the Paramita Papilio State, Hu Tao’s attacks scale with her max HP.
Now, as for best artifacts for Hu Tao in Genshin Impact, we recommend using two pieces of Gladiators Finale Set, as it increases ATK by 18%, and being a polearm user, Hu Tao’s normal ATK DMG will increase by 35%. And two pieces of the Crimson Witch of Flames Set. To get a 15% increase in Pyro DMG and other status effects like
- Increase in overloaded and burning damage by 40%.
- Increase in Vaporize and Melt damage by 15%.
- Using elemental skill Guide to Afterlife increases the overall set bonus by 50%, based on base value for the next 10s, max three stacks.
Other Important Guides on Hu Tao
- Genshin Impact Hu Tao Character Ascension Materials Guide
- Genshin Impact Hu Tao Elemental Skill, Burst, Attack Talents, and more
- How old is Hu Tao in Genshin Impact
- Genshin Impact New Playable Character Hu Tao – Abilities, and Animation
Genshin Impact is a free to play gacha-based role-playing game currently available on PC, PS4, Android, and iOS.