The Unforged is one of the five-star weapons from the Liyue Series in Genshin Impact. It is a claymore weapon that offers high ATK value. And not only that, but it also increases the shield strength of the wielder and raises their ATK% by a decent amount.
It is a great weapon for players who have Claymore users alongside characters that generate shields—in their party.
In this Genshin Impact guide, we will talk about how players can get The Unforged claymore.
How to Get The Unforged
The Unforged is a limited edition banner weapon that players can get from the Epitome Invocation banner. Since it is not available in the general pool of five-star weapons, players have to wait till The Unforged gets a re-run.
How to Get Weapons from Epitome Invocation Banner
How to get weapons from the Epitome Invocation banner is a very basic question that new players ask because they are not well versed in the game. The answer is simple, you have to perform wishes on the Epitome Invocation/Weapon’s banner to have a chance to draw featured or regular pool weapons.
How to Perform Wishes?
You can perform wishes using –
- 1 wish cost 160 Primogems.
- Intertwined Fate
- 1 wish cost 1 Intertwined Fate.
- Genesis Crystal
- 1 wish cost 160 Genesis Crystals that are first converted into Primogems.
- Using Stardust and Starglitter
- You can exchange Starglitter and Stardust to get Intertwined Fate and then use them to perform wishes.
- Aquaint Fate is also used for wishes, but, it is limited to the Standard banner.
The Unforged Stats and Weapon Skill
Here is a detailed look at The Unforged weapon stats.
- Base ATK – 46
- ATK at Max LVL – 608
- Secondary Stat (Base Level) – 10.8%
- Secondary Stat (Max Level) – 49.6%
- Secondary Stat Type – ATK
- Weapon Skill – Golden Majesty: Increases Shield Strength by 20%. Scoring hits on opponents increases ATK by 4% for 8s. Max 5 stacks. Can only occur once every 0.3s. While protected by a shield, this ATK increase effect is increased by 100%.
- Weapon Skill (At Max Refinement) – Shield strength is increased by 40% and scoring hits on opponents increases ATK by 8% for 8s.
Genshin Impact is a free-to-play gacha-based role-playing game currently available on PC, PS4, Android, and iOS.