Genshin Impact 3.0 “The Morn a Thousand Roses Brings” update is finally live. And with that, all new Domains, bosses, artifacts, quests, and other things. Among the new additions, we have this new domain called Fragment of Childhood that is hard to locate and unlock. Seeing that, we prepared a handy guide that explains how to find and unlock the Fragment of Childhood domain in Genshin Impact.
Where to Find Fragment of Childhood Domain in Genshin Impact
The Fragment of Childhood domain is located west of Yazadaha Pool in the Sumeru region of Teyvat. You can reach its location via the nearby Statue of Seven. However, to actually reach the domain, you have to solve some puzzles.
Teleport to the Statue of Seven found north of Pardis Dahaya. From there, head towards the west till you reach a waterfall. Jump down while facing the waterfall. You will see two Ruin Sentinels near a sealed mechanism. Kill them to release the seal. After that, activate the mechanism and follow the Seelie.
It will lead you to a cave. There! You must use Dendro attack on the nearby Dendrograna Tree covered with vines. Doing so will bloom the vines and make the Dendrograna tree interactable.
Now use the Dendrograna to break the nearby rocks with Spiral emblems on them to uncover Dendro Monuments.
- First Dendro Monument – You will find it near the Seelie pillar, covered with rocks
- Now, break the rocks found left of the Dendrograna tree and follow the path
- Tether to the floating Dendrograna to climb the broken structure
- Second Dendro Monument – Activate using charged Dendrograna shot or any Dendro attack
- Defeat nearby enemies and head towards the corner to find a broken wall left of the Sealed Dendro Monument.
- Get inside the seal using the broken wall and activate the third Dendro Monument
- Head back and activate the first Dendro Monument
- Take some Dendrograna and head back to the broken structure
- Aim towards the east of the first Dendro Monument to find another rock that you have to break and activate the fourth and last Dendro Monument
Assuming you followed the above directions, you will unlock the nearby mechanism. Interact with it to unflood the area. Head down and defeat all enemies to unlock the round gate.
Follow the path till you reach the Fragment of Childhood domain.
How to Unlock Fragment of Childhood Domain
You can unlock the Fragment of Childhood domain in Genshin Impact by hitting the floating Dendro object with charged attacks while having Dendrograna on you. Attack three times to unlock the Domain gates.
That’s it for now. Make sure to check out our coverage on the Genshin Impact version 3.0 update.
Genshin Impact is a free-to-play gacha-based role-playing game currently available on PC, PS4, PS5, Android, and iOS.