A few minutes ago, Genshin Impact’s official Youtube channel released a character demo trailer for the upcoming five-star Geo user – Albedo. The character demo is officially called Contemplation in Chalk. And, as the name suggests, the new trailer focuses on Albedo, his Abilities, his Ideals, and his thoughtful thinking on the existence of all life.
Furthermore, for the first time players can see Albedo and Klee duo, featured in the character demo. Also, the trailer showcases how elegant Albedo’s attacks and elemental abilities are, how they can be used in a much creative way, and much more.
The developers miHoYo are going to roll out Genshin Impact 1.2 update starting tomorrow. PC players can pre-download the update right now.
While Albedo’s character demo trailer basically showcases almost all major things – like his basic attacks, his elemental abilities – Solar Isotoma and Tectonic tide, their creative uses, etc.
Related | Genshin Impact: Best Build For Ganyu
Although, a character demo trailer doesn’t focuses on the exact details on the abilities of that particular character. Below, is an in-depth explanation of Albedo’s elemental abilities.
Genshin Impact Character – Albedo’s Attack Talents and Elemental Abilities
Albedo’s attack talent is called Favonius Bladework – Weiss, and like any other Genshin Impact playable character, it has three forms.
- Normal Attack – Perform up to five rapid strikes.
- Charged Attack – Consume a certain amount of stamina to unleash two rapid sword strikes.
- Plunge Attack – Plunges from mid-air to strike the ground below, damaging opponents along the path and dealing AoE DMG upon impact.
Albedo’s Elemental Abilities
- Albedo’s Elemental Skill: Solar Isotoma – Albedo creates a Solar Isotoma using alchemy, dealing AoE Geo damage. At specified intervals, hits on enemies within the Solar Isotoma field will cause the Solar Isotoma to generate Transient Blossoms which deals with AoE Geo DMG to the enemy based on Albedo’s DEF. Only one Solar Isotoma can exist at a time, and it is considered as a Geo construct.
- Additionally, when a player stands at the locus of a Solar Isotoma, it will gather the power of Geo to form a crystallize platform that lifts the character up to a certain height.
- Albedo’s Elemental Burst: Tectonic Tide – Crystallized Geo energy burst forth at Albedo’s command, dealing AoE Geo damage in front of Albedo. If a Solar Isotoma created by Albedo himself is on the field, 7 fatal blossoms will be generated in the Solar Isotoma field, bursting violently into bloom and dealing AoE Geo damage.
Now, that we all have had a detailed look at Albedo’s attack talents and elemental abilities. Let us conclude this article with a quick recap of the Genshin Impact 1.2 update.
Genshin Impact 1.2 update features a brand new location – Dragonspine, two new playable characters – Albedo and Ganyu, new gameplay mechanics – Absolute Zero, four new four-star weapons that can be claimed as rewards, new enemies, food items, dungeons, world bosses, domains and much more.
Genshin Impact is a free to play gacha-based role-playing game currently available on PC, PS4, Android, and iOS.