While Genshin Impact players were eagerly waiting for miHoYo to reveal the official Livestream schedule for the version 2.4 update—the team was getting ready to unveil the Developer Notes for version 2.4. And on December 24, 2021, they finally shared every new feature and change that is coming to the game with version 2.4 or beyond updates.
In this article, we will talk about the Genshin Impact 2.4 dev notes while sharing brief detail on all major changes coming to the game.
Genshin Impact 2.4 Official Developer Notes
Here is a brief overview of every major change and feature coming with the Genshin Impact 2.4 update.
- New Daily Commissions
- Eleven new daily commissions will get added to Genshin Impact with the version 2.4 update.
- They will get added to the player’s Daily Commission pool once they have completed the pre-requisites.
- For Weapons and Characters, the weapon ascension and talent level up materials will get a new feature – a Source section that will redirect you to the corresponding domain.
- Favorite mail is finally coming.
- Dead enemies will no more block arrows.
- Map System is getting optimized—and will get optimized—as new areas, regions, and other content gets added.
- Elevating Furnishing coming with future updates.
- Two new Furnishings, “Speedy Rhythm” and “Euphonium Unbound,” which offers a scoreboard feature, will get added Riches of the Realm section of the Serenitea Pot. Players can buy and place it to enable furnishing gameplay elements inside the Serenitea Pot.
- New Sorting feature for Artifacts planned for future updates
- In co-op, if you are far away from enemies and your partner defeats them—then you won’t get any loot.
Here is the link to Genshin Impact 2.4 official dev note.
That’s it for now. Make sure to check out our coverage on the Genshin Impact version 2.4 update.
Genshin Impact is a free-to-play gacha-based role-playing game currently available on PC, PS4, PS5, Android, and iOS.