Genshin Impact’s weapon’s banner, Epitome Invocation, is ready to get updated with new and returning weapons that players can add to their arsenal to make their party stronger.
The updated version of the Epitome Invocation banner will release on December 14, 2021, along with Arataki Itto’s Oni’s Royale character event wish banner.
miHoYo has revealed the featured weapons for Genshin Impact’s Epitome Invocation banner, and we are here to talk about them.
Genshin Impact 2.3 Weapons Banner Featured Weapons Confirmed
The updated Epitome Invocation banner will feature the new five-star event-exclusive claymore, Redhorn Stonethresher, Arataki Itto’s favorable weapon.
Apart from that, the Skyward Harp will also make its return along with event-exclusive four-star weapons, The Alley Flash (Sword) and Mitternachts Waltz (Bow). The Favonius Lance (Polearm) and Sacrificial Fragments (Catalyst) will also get an increased drop rate.
The weapon that most of the Genshin Impact players will be going for is the Redhorn Stonethresher. So, if you are one of those players, here are the weapon stats and some handy guides on Redhorn Stonethresher claymore:
- Rarity – ✮✮✮✮✮
- Base ATK – 44 (base)
- Secondary Stat Type – CRIT DMG%
- Secondary Stat – 19.2% (base)
- Weapon Skill – Gokadaiou Otogibanashi
- DEF is increased by 28%. Normal and Charged Attack DMG is increased by 40% of DEF.
- Genshin Impact Redhorn Stonethresher Claymore: Weapon Stats, How to Get, Weapon Skill, and More
- Genshin Impact Redhorn Stonethresher Weapon Ascension Materials and How to Get Them
That’s it for now. Make sure to check out our coverage on the Genshin Impact version 2.4 update.
Genshin Impact is a free-to-play gacha-based role-playing game currently available on PC, PS4, PS5, Android, and iOS.