Earlier today, Genshin Impact 1.5 preview page went live. The same was confirmed by the game’s official Twitter handle. Players can visit the “Beneath the Light of Jadeite” preview page to check out major content additions coming with the version 1.5 update.
FYI, Genshin Impact 1.5 update will launch on April 28, 2021, across platforms, including PC, Android, iOS, and PS4. On the same date, a revamped version of the game will officially release on PlayStation 5.
Link to visit – Genshin Impact 1.5 Preview Page.
Genshin Impact 1.5 preview page share details on the new claymore weapon, Song of Broken Pines. The two new artifact sets, Pale Flame and Tenacity of the Millelith. New characters Eula and Yanfei, and more.
Genshin Impact 1.5 Beneath the Light of Jadeite Update Adds…
- A Serenitea Pot granting a personal realm to set up your home
- New 5-Star Eula & 4-Star Yanfei added as playable
- More hangout events & CGs with Noelle and Diona
- Another historical trip with Zhongli
- Powerful Trounce Domain boss Azhdaha and enemy Boss Cyro Hypotasis to fight and loot
- A glimpse of the Inazuma coming in future
- Genshin Impact PS5 officially releases on April 28, 2021.
Genshin Impact is a free to play gacha-based role-playing game currently available on PC, PS4, Android, and iOS.