FFCS 2020, also known as Free Fire Continental Series, concluded last night with EXP Esports crowned champions of the tourney. Last time, when Garena held one of the biggest Free Fire tournaments, the developers of the game distributed a lot of complimentary in-game stuff to its fans.
This time around, Garena decided to reward players with premium in-game items like a free character, emote, character card, and much more. For this, the developers settled three different viewership milestones to nab all the rewards.
FFCS 2020 Rewards
On the 150K live viewership milestone, players can claim any one character from the list of 23 characters available in the game. Whereas, upon reaching the 300K and 450K live viewership milestone, players will get a Level 8 character card and Let’s Go emote, respectively.
How to redeem free rewards from Free Fire’s FFCS event?
- Launch Free Fire on your device and login into your account.
- Tap the Calendar icon on the main screen.
- Navigate to the FFCS 29/11 tab.
- Claim free character, Level 8 character card, and Let’s Go emote from 150K, 300K, and 450K milestone section, respectively.
- Once you collect all the rewards, head over to the Inventory section to equip/use them.
FFCS Event Duration
As mentioned in the game, Free Fire players must log in between 30th November 11:00 AM IST to 7th December 3:59 AM IST to redeem all the rewards. Thus, we strongly recommend you to claim the rewards quickly, as it’s a big opportunity to be missed.