Free Fire’s regular updates and new events are the major reason behind the game’s massive growth over the last couple of years. The new events and periodical updates make Free Fire even more enjoyable and keep the players engaged.
Most recently, Garena introduced a new event in Free Fire called Light up the World through which players can earn complimentary rewards like FFCS Parachute, Loot Box, and much more.
Since this one is quite tricky to accomplish, we’ll walk through the guide of the Light up the World event to help the players better understand how it works and the rules that need to be followed to nab all the rewards.
Free Fire – Light up the World event guide
Free Fire’s Light up the World event began on November 21 and will end on December 6.
- Finish daily tasks and invite friends daily to gain Light Token.
- Use 1 Light Token to light 1 trophy on the map randomly.
- Earn 1 Special Light Token when the same trophy’s been lighted repeatedly.
- Use 1 Special Light Token to light one of the unlighted trophies randomly.
- Claim milestone rewards when you reach certain numbers of lighted trophies.
- Light the extra trophy on 29 November to receive a reward.
- You can only accept 1 invitation daily by entering your friend’s invitation code to get 1 Light Token.
FFCS Loot Box skin
We are hiring game guide writers!
Touch, Tap, Play is looking for experienced writers to produce guides for popular mobile and Nintendo Switch titles. If mobile gaming is your passion and you want to get paid to create guides, you’re in the right place. Check out our job ad today!