Free Fire OB25 Advance Server testing has finally begun. Released on November 26, 2020, the registered users can now download and install the latest Advance Server application of Free Fire on their Android devices via the APK file.
Some of the biggest changes of Free Fire OB25 Advance Server are the new Bermuda Remastered map, Beaston pet, Sverr character, and much more. Apart from these, some new features and additions are yet to be revealed once the global update goes live.
As of now, if you’re intrigued to test the Free Fire OB25 update before global release, here’s a step by step installation guide for the latest Advance Server application.
How to download and install Free Fire OB25 Advance Server APK
- Download the APK file by clicking the above button.
- Enable the ‘Install from Unknown Sources’ if you haven’t already. One can enable it by navigating to Settings > Safety and Privacy > Allow Installation from Unknown Sources.
- Open the file manager and locate the downloaded Free Fire OB25 Advance Server APK file.
- Click on it and install the application.
- After successful installation, launch Free Fire Advance server from the home screen and log in to your account to access the server.
The size of the Free Fire OB25 Advance Server is around 1GB. Thus, make sure your device has enough free storage space to accommodate the application.
Note: It’s necessary to be a registered user to access the Advance server. Moreover, if you encounter an error “Problem parsing the package” consider downloading the APK file again.
Free Fire OB25 Advance Server features
- New Emote: Top Scorer, I’m Saitama, Obliteration and more
- New Interface: In-game store
- New Map: Bermuda Remastered
- New Character: Sverr
- New Pet: Beaston
- New Control: Free camera/view