The free to play MMO DC Universe Online has been available on PC and consoles for quite some time, and support has been constant, with developer Daybreak adding more content over time. It was not yet possible to play the game on the go, however, but things are going to change quite soon in this regard.
Daybreak confirmed that DC Universe Online is going to be released this Summer on Nintendo Switch. Players will be able to choose their side between Hero and Villain, customize their character, fight alongside DC Comics heroes like Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman and embark on many story-driven quests written by DC Comics writers including Geoff Johns and Marv Wolfman.
– Fast-paced action combat where you control every blow your character strikes.
– Choose your side – Hero or Villain – and customize your character on its path to becoming a legend in the DC Universe.
– Fight alongside and against your favorite DC characters including Batman, The Joker, Superman, Wonder Woman, Harley Quinn and many more.
– Embark on story-driven adventures penned by famous DC Comics writers including Geoff Johns and Marv Wolfman.
– Explore the DC Universe; walk the darkened streets of Gotham City, investigate the mysteries of the futuristic cityscape of Metropolis, and travel to legendary locations such as Arkham Asylum and the Watchtower.
DC Universe Online launches on Nintendo Switch this Summer.