Free Fire is now into its 37th season. With the new update hitting the global servers, players can grab plenty of new cosmetic items as part of the new Evil Enchanted Elite Pass.
Unfortunately, unlike previous Free Fire updates, Season 37 hasn’t been made available on Google Play Store and Apple App Store. But a simple workaround is that players can directly download and install Free Fire’s latest version from the download links given below.
The APK file size weighs around 46 MB, while the OBB file size is approximately 630 MB. Hence make sure that your device has enough storage before installation.
How to download Free Fire Season 37 update?
APK Download Link: https://bit.ly/3wTHnT7
OBB Download Link: https://bit.ly/3dgCYBL
- Download the Season 37 update APK file of the Garena Free Fire from the above link.
- Locate and install the APK file of the game from the file manager.
- If you haven’t enabled the installation of apps from unknown sources, then do it by navigating to Settings > Safety, and privacy > Install apps from Unknown Sources.
- After the installation of APK file, move the OBB file to Android > OBB > com.dts.freefireth.
- Launch the game and login with your account to enjoy the latest Free Fire update.
In case the game file shows an error, “There was a problem parsing the package,” consider downloading the APK and OBB files and install them again.
As always, there are two paid versions of the Elite pass in Free Fire – Elite Pass and the Elite Bundle. Players can purchase them for 499 diamonds and 999 diamonds, respectively.
While there are over 50 rewards available in the Season 37 Elite Pass, the major attraction is the ‘Evil Witch’ skin, which is the evil shade of the Cinderella character.