Like other online multiplayer games, Garena has established multiple servers for Free Fire across the globe to ensure low latency to every player. To expand its services, the company has decided to launch in-house servers for Bangladeshi players.
The announcement was made on the social media handles of Free Fire, where the company revealed the following teaser.
Players can pre-register themselves and invite their friends to earn exclusive rewards. In addition to this, the Free Fire content creators in Bangladesh now have the opportunity to enroll in Garena’s Partner Program, through which they can avail some additional perks.
Free Fire Bangladesh server launch date
As per a leading eSports Media website, Moroesports, Free Fire’s Bangladesh server is launching officially on June 8, 2021.
As aforementioned, players can pre-register themselves for the launch event and grab fantastic rewards for free. Here are the steps to pre-register for it:
- Visit BD Preregister (garena.com) on your browser.
- Click on the Pre-Register option on the home page.
- Login to your social media account like Facebook and Twitter.
- After successful login, you will be pre-registered for the Bangladesh server.
Free Fire Bangladesh Partner Program Details
The expanded partner program for Bangladesh is currently inviting content creators from three platforms. Those who are planning to enroll in Garena’s partnership program, make sure to fulfill the following prerequisites before applying:
- Subscriber Count in YouTube: 100k (At least 80% of the content is related to Free Fire)
- Followers on Facebook: 100k
- Followers on TikTok: 200k
Click here to apply for Partner Program.
Stay in touch with us to get latest information and updates for Garena Free Fire.