Free Fire’s World Series proved to be a great success for the developers as it garnered millions of downloads in just a few hours. Garena has rolled out yet another “Rampage” update for Free Fire to deliver an entirely new gaming experience to the fans.
With Rampage patch hitting the global servers, the Free Fire gamers can download the latest update from the Google Play Store and Apple Store. However, sometimes players experience issues while updating the game from it, and in that case, APK and OBB files can be used to install the Free Fire Rampage Update.
Here’s a guide to install Free Fire Rampage via APK and OBB files.
How to download Free Fire Rampage Update APK
APK Download Link: https://bit.ly/3z8bjfj
OBB Download Link: https://bit.ly/3iqDArM
- Download the APK file of the Garena Free Fire Rampage version from the above link.
- Locate and install the APK file of the game from the file manager.
- If you haven’t enabled the installation of apps from unknown sources, then do it by navigating to Settings > Safety and privacy > Install apps from Unknown Sources.
- After the installation of APK file, move the OBB file to Android > OBB > com.dts.freefireth.
- Launch the game and login with your account to enjoy the latest Free Fire update.
Free Fire Rampage update APK file size is around 50 MB, and the OBB file weighs around 650 MB. The update requires approx. 2 GB of free storage in total to accommodate on the smartphone.
The Rampage has brought plenty of new content to the table, such as a brand new D-Bee Character, Dr. Beanie Pet, UZI, Revamped Training Island, and many new features.