The highly anticipated Free Fire OB33 update has finally been released globally after a short maintenance break. The newest update brings various new features and changes, such as the new Link system, Credit system, new Kenta character, and more. In addition, several weapons have been nerfed and buffed in the Free Fire’s OB33 update. Let’s get this started!
Free Fire OB33 update is now available on Google Play Store and Apple Store. Players can also download and install the latest patch via the APK and OBB files of the game.
This article provides a step-by-step guide on how players can download the latest Free Fire OB33 update on their device via the APK and OBB file.
Related: Best Characters in Garena Free Fire
How to download Free Fire OB33 update
Free Fire OB33 update APK file size is around 50 MB, and the OBB file weighs around 750 MB. The update requires approx. 2 GB of free storage in total to accommodate the smartphone.
- Download the OB33 update APK file of the Garena Free Fire from the above link.
- Locate and install the APK file of the game from the file manager.
- If you haven’t enabled the installation of apps from unknown sources, then do so by navigating to Settings > Safety, and privacy > Install apps from Unknown Sources.
- After the installation of APK file, move the OBB file to Android > OBB > com.dts.freefireth.
- Launch the game and login with your account to enjoy the latest Free Fire update.
In case the game file shows an error, “There was a problem parsing the package,” consider downloading the APK and OBB files and install them again.
Related: How to set Invisible nickname in Free Fire
Keep in touch with us to receive the latest Garena Free Fire updates.
We are hiring game guide writers!
Touch, Tap, Play is looking for experienced writers to produce guides for popular mobile and Nintendo Switch titles. If mobile gaming is your passion and you want to get paid to create guides, you’re in the right place. Check out our job ad today!