Free Fire OB32 Advance Server APK went live today. Players have about a week to try out the new features coming in the Free Fire’s next major update, i.e., OB32. Besides this, players can also earn free diamonds by reporting bugs to Garena.
Although anyone can download and install the Free Fire OB32 Advance Server, only registered players can access the Advance server. Here’s a guide to directly download and install the OB32 Advance Server APK on your phone.
How to download Free Fire OB32 Advance Server?
- Download Free Fire Advance Server’s latest version APK file from the above link.
- Open the File Manager and install the APK file of the game.
- If you haven’t enabled the installation of apps from unknown sources, do so by navigating to Settings > Safety and privacy > Install apps from Unknown Sources.
- Once the APK is installed, launch Free Fire Advance Server.
- Enter the Activation Code to enter in the game.
As mentioned in the final step, players will require an activation code to access the Free Fire Advance Server. Fans can procure the code by registering on Garena’s official website.
Please note: The OB32 Advance Server application weighs around 1 GB and will occupy 2 GB of storage space on your phone after installation.
Unfortunately, activation codes are very limited, so players should register at their earliest convenience to receive one. More information here.
We are hiring game guide writers!
Touch, Tap, Play is looking for experienced writers to produce guides for popular mobile and Nintendo Switch titles. If mobile gaming is your passion and you want to get paid to create guides, you’re in the right place. Check out our job ad today!