Free Fire’s upcoming OB32 update is a few weeks away and expected to release in the third week of January. In the meantime, the developers have announced the Free Fire OB32 Advance Server, in which players can test new features by participating in the beta testing program.
Players can now register for the Free Fire OB32 Advance Server to get early access to the new features ahead of the global release. Here’s an essential guide to register for Free Fire OB32 Advance Server.
How to register for Free Fire OB32 Update Advance Server
Before moving forward, it’s important to note that you will need an activation code to access the Free Fire Advance Server. Only the selected registered users will receive the Activation code in their game’s mail-box section. These are the steps to register for OB32 Advance Server:
- Open the official Free Fire OB32 Advance Server website.
- Login to your Facebook account which must be linked with Garena Free Fire.
- Provide your details in the registration form, including name, e-mail address, and contact number.
- Click on the Submit button to complete your registration process.
- Check your In-game mailbox for confirmation.
Also, make sure that you report bugs and glitches while playing the Advance Server in order to receive rewards like Diamonds in the Free Fire Global version.
Steps to download APK
Free Fire players can download the OB32 Advance Server APK by following these steps:
- Log in using Facebook account on the Advance Server website.
- Tap the “Download APK” option next and save it to the file manager.
- After that, you must enable the “Install from Unknown Source” option and install it. After completing that process, you should open the game and enter the Activation Code.
If you still have any questions regarding the Free Fire Advance Server, feel free to ask them in the comments section.
Free Fire is one of the most popular creative games currently available on PC, Android, and iOS.