The highly anticipated Free Fire OB31 update has finally been released globally after a short maintenance break. The newest update brings various new features and changes, such as the new Nairi character, Yeti pet, Mac 10 weapon, Scooter vehicle, and a lot more. In addition, several weapons have been nerfed and buffed in the Free Fire’s OB31 update.
Free Fire OB31 update is now available on Google Play Store and Apple Store. Players can also download and install the latest patch via the APK and OBB files of the game.
This article provides a step-by-step guide on how players can download the latest Free Fire OB31 update on their device via the APK and OBB file.
How to download Free Fire OB31 update
Before moving forward, it’s essential to note that the download size of the Free Fire OB31 update APK file is around 50 MB, and the OBB file weighs about 700 MB. The update requires approx. 2 GB of free storage in total to install on the smartphone.
- Download the OB31 update APK file of the Garena Free Fire from the above link.
- Locate and install the APK file of the game from the file manager.
- If you haven’t enabled the installation of apps from unknown sources, then do so by navigating to Settings > Safety, and privacy > Install apps from Unknown Sources.
- After the installation of APK file, move the OBB file to Android > OBB > com.dts.freefireth.
- Launch the game and login with your account to enjoy the latest Free Fire update.
In case the game file shows an error, “There was a problem parsing the package,” consider downloading the APK and OBB files and install them again.
Keep in touch with us to receive the latest Garena Free Fire updates.