Free Fire OB26 update has been released officially and has brought a ton of exclusive features such as a new Training Map, Revival System, Clash Squad, and more. As usual, players can download the newest Free Fire OB26 update from Google Play Store and Apple Store on their smartphones.
However, if players encounter issues while downloading the Free Fire OB26 update from the App Store, they can directly download and install the latest version via the APK and OBB files of the Free Fire OB26 version. Before moving forward, make sure the smartphone has 2 GB of free storage space to accommodate the update.
Here’s a guide to install Free Fire OB26 update’s APK and OBB files.
How to download Free Fire OB26 update
APK Download Link: https://bit.ly/3cMFHmy
OBB Download Link: https://bit.ly/3avSjMh
- Download the OB26 update APK file of the Garena Free Fire from the above link.
- Locate and install the APK file of the game from the file manager.
- If you haven’t enabled the installation of apps from unknown sources, then do it by navigating to Settings > Safety, and privacy > Install apps from Unknown Sources.
- After the installation of APK file, move the OBB file to Android > OBB > com.dts.freefireth.
- Launch the game and login with your account to enjoy the latest Free Fire update.
Free Fire OB26 update APK file size is around 46 MB, and the OBB file weighs around 630 MB. The update requires approx. 2 GB of free storage in total to accommodate on the smartphone.
In case the game file shows an error, “There was a problem parsing the package,” consider downloading both the APK and OBB files and install them again.