After a successful beta testing phase, Garena is back with another Free Fire Max closed beta trial stage. Previously, the developers made the application available for the Brazil region which turned out to be a major accomplishment for its publishers.
For the unfamiliar ones, Free Fire Max is the enhanced version of Free Fire that Garena has introduced to deliver a premium gameplay experience to the fans. However, it’s still in the closed beta phase, which means the game is only available for a few regions.
Nevertheless, players can still download the Free Fire Max closed beta testing by following this guide.
How to download Free Fire Max APK
APK+ OBB Download Link: Link will be added soon
- Download the Free Fire Max APK file from the above link.
- Locate and install the APK file of the game from the file manager.
- If you haven’t enabled the installation of apps from unknown sources, then do it by navigating to Settings > Safety, and privacy > Install apps from Unknown Sources.
- After the installation of APK file, move the OBB file to Android > OBB > com.dts.freefiremax.
- Launch the game and login with your account to play the latest Free Fire Max.
Free Fire Max APK file size is around 47 MB, and the OBB weighs around 848 MB. Thus, it will require approx. 2 GB of free storage on your smartphone.
In case the game file shows an error, “There was a problem parsing the package,” consider downloading both the APK and OBB files and install them again.