Free Fire Max is the enhanced version of Free Fire that has been introduced by Garena to deliver a premium gameplay experience to the fans. However, it’s still in the closed beta phase, which means the game is only available for a few regions.
Players in Malaysia, Bolivia, and Vietnam can download the Free Fire Max latest version from Google Play Store. However, if they’re running into any issue, here’s a prominent way to install it.
How to download Free Fire Max APK
Free Fire Max APK+ OBB Download Link: https://bit.ly/3nHiHYZ
- Download the Free Fire Max APK file from the above link.
- Locate and install the APK file of the game from the file manager.
- If you haven’t enabled the installation of apps from unknown sources, then do it by navigating to Settings > Safety, and privacy > Install apps from Unknown Sources.
- After the installation of APK file, move the OBB file to Android > OBB > com.dts.freefiremax.
- Launch the game and login with your account to play the latest Free Fire Max.
Free Fire Max APK file size is around 47 MB, and the OBB weighs around 848 MB. Thus, it will require approx. 2 GB of free storage on your smartphone.
In case the game file shows an error, “There was a problem parsing the package,” consider downloading both the APK and OBB files and install them again.