The highly anticipated Free Fire Max 1.70.0 update has finally been released globally. The newest update brings various new features and changes, such as the new Alpine map, charge buster weapon, revamped shooting grounds, Clash Squad Season 11, and a lot more. In addition, several weapons have been nerfed and buffed in the Free Fire Max’s 1.70.0 update.
Free Fire Max 1.70.0 update is now available on Google Play Store and Apple Store. Players can also download and install the latest patch via the APK and OBB files of the game.
This article provides a step-by-step guide on how players can download the latest Free Fire Max 1.70.0 update on their device via the APK and OBB file.
How to download Free Fire Max 1.70.0 update
Before moving forward, it’s essential to note that the download size of the Free Fire Max 1.70.0 update APK file is around 50 MB, and the OBB file weighs about 700 MB. The update requires approx. 2 GB of free storage in total to install on the smartphone.
- Download the 1.70.0 update APK file of the Garena Free Fire Max from the above link.
- Locate and install the APK file of the game from the file manager.
- If you haven’t enabled the installation of apps from unknown sources, then do so by navigating to Settings > Safety, and privacy > Install apps from Unknown Sources.
- After the installation of APK file, move the OBB file to Android > OBB > com.dts.freefireth.
- Launch the game and login with your account to enjoy the latest Free Fire Max update.
In case the game file shows an error, “There was a problem parsing the package,” consider downloading the APK and OBB files and install them again.
Keep in touch with us to receive the latest Garena Free Fire Max updates.