Clash Squad Ranked Season 4 is currently underway, and just like previous seasons, Garena introduced Clash Squad Ranked event in the Free Fire. Through this event, players can claim a free Golden variant of the P90 weapon upon reaching a certain rank in the Free Fire’s Clash Squad mode.
Hence, let’s take a look at how you can unlock the Golden P90 skin for free in Garena Free Fire.
How to get Golden P90 skin for free in Free Fire
Free Fire’s Golden P90 skin can be unlocked by reaching Gold 3 rank in Clash Squad Rank mode Season 4. To play it, navigate to the mode selection menu on the main screen and then select the Clash Squad Rank mode.
Since it’s a time-limited event, the players are strongly advised to reach the Gold 3 tier before February 5 in order to claim the reward. Once a player completes the objective, he/she can open the Free Fire events section to get the free Golden P90 skin.
Clash Squad Mode has seven ranked tiers and here is the list of the same:
- Bronze ( Bronze I – Bronze II – Bronze III )
- Silver ( Silver I – Silver II – Silver III )
- Gold ( Gold I – Gold II – Gold III – Gold IV )
- Platinum ( Platinum I – Platinum II – Platinum III – Platinum IV )
- Diamond ( Diamond I – Diamond II – Diamond III – Diamond IV )
- Grand Master (Top 300 Heroic of Server gets Grandmaster rank)