It’s not a secret that bigger screen and powerful hardware provides you a way better gaming experience than mobile phones. Just because of these additional benefits, gamers nowadays are more inclined towards playing mobile games on PC.
The same is in the case with Garena Free Fire, in which several players are quite intrigued to experience the title on PC. There are various guides on the internet to run Free Fire on your Desktop or Laptop.
Amid all of the feasible options, installing the Android Emulator on your system is one of the most convenient way to play Garena Free Fire on PC. With countless emulators available around, we’ve decided to go with Gameloop in this guide, which is the rebranded version of Tencent Gaming Buddy.
Steps to play Garena Free Fire on PC:
Gameloop Emulator Download Link: https://gameloop.fun
- Download and Install the official Gameloop Emulator on your PC from the above link.
- After installation, open the Emulator and search for ‘Free Fire‘ in the games section.
- Hit the install button and wait until the download completes.
- Once the download is finished, launch Free Fire from the desktop.
- Allow all the permissions and login to your Free Fire account.
Even if you don’t have a high-end system, the Gameloop emulator has the potential to run Free Fire even on a low-end system without any lag or FPS drop issue.
Moreover, you can easily play the game on PC with a keyboard, mouse, and other gaming peripherals, as the emulator comes with predefined controls preset to make it easier for you.
We are hiring game guide writers!
Touch, Tap, Play is looking for experienced writers to produce guides for popular mobile and Nintendo Switch titles. If mobile gaming is your passion and you want to get paid to create guides, you’re in the right place. Check out our job ad today!